Finding a smart strategy to operate your firm efficiently and profitably is more important than ever. Be smart and turbo charge your practice. Your firm’s growth and profitability are at stake. Vertaccount provides a COMPELLING partnership accounting services to overcome the challenges facing today’s accounting firms.
Our service for accountants is designed to help firms like yours by…
- Improving your cost-structure
- Enjoying higher margins
- Eliminating your cost of turnover, personnel issues and resource management
- Achieving consistent standards in the quality, timeliness and accuracy of financial information
- Continuity in your performance of accounting duties
- Enabling you to grow your sales without incurring start-up or fixed costs
- Improving efficiency through adoption of cloud based technologies
- Leveraging on Vertaccount’s expertise and specialization
What can we do?
- Accounts Payable
- Credit Card Processing
- Customer Invoicing
Click here for details on our transaction processing services.
- Bank Reconciliation
- Accruals and Adjustments
- Fixed Asset Accounting
- Financial Report Preparation
- Sales Taxes
- Excise and Payroll Taxes
- Accounting Records Clean Up and Catch Up
- Software and System Analysis
- Accounting Software Migration
- Policies and Procedures Development
- Audit Support Activities
How Our Service Works?
- You are assigned a team of cross-trained accountants.
- We match proper skillsets, depending on complexity.
- You receive personalized service from a single point of contact.
- At least 3 people know the books of your clients – the manager, the primary accountant and the backup.
- If needed, migration experts fly in to support you.
- Contact your team through multiple ways, regardless of where you are – by phone, email, or Skype.
- No vacations. No sick leaves. No drama – You are entering a contract which we are obligated to do. You are not hiring an employee.
- All data is stored in very secure world class servers and protected by our GAPP compliant policies.
- Send your data via email. Optionally, you can use Invitbox and access all your documents online.
- We access your client’s accounting system remotely.
- You also have 24/7 access to your client’s data.
- We can help you price and define scope of work.
- We assign migration experts, our ‘special forces’ group during migration.
- Account maintenance team takes over once routines are established.
- We do not perform any financial advisory function or any services you don’t want us to do.
- We do not lodge taxes on behalf of clients but can assist in the preparation.
- Over 12,000 bills, 8,000 paychecks and 10,000 customer invoices processed annually.1
- Over 70 recurring clients with combined revenues of US$100 million and assets of 33 million.1
- Experts in multiple verticals – Contractors, Gyms, Real Estate, Retail/Wholesale, Medical Services, Media Agencies, Mom and dad businesses, etc.
- Experts in different levels of complexity – accounting system migration, records clean up, etc.
- Experts in these software
1As of May 2014
We have over 60 full-time accountants and we are constantly recruiting to ensure we have excess capacity. Over half of our people are CPAs with broad and deep experience in different industries and functions.
Our service delivery center is in Makati City, Philippines. Makati is the country’s central business district where multi-national companies like Citibank, Shell, and Microsoft, are headquartered.
Your clients will always be your clients. We function as your hard working back office. We are professionals and you can trust us to uphold the highest professional ethics.
We have multiple Internet links, power generators, pre-emptive disaster mitigation procedures to minimize any down time. At Vertaccount, business continuity is critical. Our building is secured 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We have IT systems and personnel monitoring our customers’ data to keep it safe and secure.
Testimonials All →
"Accuracy and cost effectiveness in the accounting/processing function is becoming increasingly important to our clients and the accounting profession as a whole. Vertaccount provides us with a solution that is controllable and scalable so we can better service our clients. It is a relationship we hope to build on in the future."
James Sobol, ManagerRothsay Chartered Accountants
"Vertaccount has been great in doing a variety of bookkeeping jobs for my clients and I have a great deal of confidence in their professional manner, hence I happily recommend the team as an essential part of the compliance process. They are all skilled and very cooperative."
Sarah BushBright Accountants